It’s common for a student to spend upwards of $100,000 on a graduate degree but still have no clear career path afterward. At the other end of the job market, employers are at a loss on how to reach talented students with appropriate skills. Our solution is Smartly Talent. Smartly Talent is a network for top companies to connect with top talent in the most efficient way. Once accepted into our MBA program, candidates are also admitted into our career network. On the employer end, machine learning algorithms serve up the most suitable profiles to hiring managers. We’re using technology to connect companies & talent and are strengthening the workforce with more efficient employment matches.
Here are the details of Smartly Talent for Employers & Candidates…
Some common types of employers that we have in the network include:
– Multinational Financial Institutions
– Premier and Boutique Consulting Firms
– VC-Backed Startups
– Publicly Traded Consumer Packaged Goods Companies
– Global PE Funds
– Hedge Funds and High-Frequency Trading Firms
– Publicly Traded Retailers
– Digital Marketing Agencies
– Market Research Firms
…and new companies are signing up each day!
- Sign-up: To sign up, employers go to smart.ly/hiring and complete a short 10-question profile on their hiring preferences and company details.
- Swipe Through Candidates: Once the profile is completed, employers can immediately browse their first set of student profiles.
- Like a Profile: If an employer likes a profile, the student receives a message from Smartly Talent telling them that a hiring manager has expressed interest and asking them to respond.
- Students Respond: A student may either like or pass an employer profile.
- It’s a match!: If a student likes the employer back, the employer receives a message alerting them of the good news!
- Connect with the Candidate: We now have a match and anyone can kick off the conversation to see if it will be a good fit. We recommend starting the conversation as soon as possible!
- Schedule Interviews: Employers can schedule interviews in our platform through our messaging platform.
- Keep Swiping: Employers receive new batches of candidates every day, so make sure to head back to Smartly Talent often to connect with more potential hires!
- Extend Job Offers: Once the employer finds the right role and culture fit, job offers can be easily extended in the app or the communication medium of your choice.
- Hire!: It’s totally free to hire while we are in beta, so browse our candidates today!
- Join Smartly Talent: If accepted into the MBA, our system reformats student applications into a talent profile, which goes live in the employer network. We have examples of great profiles at smart.ly/hiring and some tips for success here.
- You are liked!: Once an employer has expressed interest in a profile, students receive an email prompting them to respond to the employer – a student can either like or pass on the employer.
- It’s a match!: If a student likes the employer back, the employer receives an email alerting them of the good news!
- Connect with the Employer: We now have a match and anyone can kick off the conversation to see if it will be a good fit. We recommend starting the conversation as soon as possible! A polite “Hello, nice to meet you! I’m curious to learn more about your open roles” or something similar should jump-start the conversation.
- Receive Interview Requests: Employers can schedule interview requests with students over Smartly Talent’s messaging platform.
- Keep in Touch: We realize that everyone’s busy, but if a student hasn’t heard from an employer in more than a week, we recommend sending another message to check-in!
- Get Hired! Let us know anytime if we can help you in your career journey.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com!